3M™ Scott™ ELSA Sprint Escape Emergency Life Support Apparatus
Part of the 3M™ Scott™ ELSA (Emergency Life Support Apparatus) range, the ELSA Sprint positive pressure escape breathing apparatus is designed to be simple to use and robust, conforming to European Standard EN 402:2003 and is available as a soft hooded or full face variant, as well as a standard and anti-static variants.
The ELSA Sprint is a positive pressure escape set, providing air on demand for situations where the escape route may require a lot of physical exertion or where the maximum levels of protection are required.
- Maximum level of respiratory protection
- Available in hooded and facemask versions
- High performance reducer
- Maintainable by trained personnel, low through life costs
- Low training requirement
- Automatic activation
- 10 and 15 minute options available,
steel or composite shell options
- Available with high visibility or anti-static bag
- Automatic and manual activation
- Hooded variant features whistle to alert user to remove
hood when air is depleted