Badly Tested Cylinders
These cylinders were not periodically inspected and tested by an competent test house. The valves were not serviced in accordance with the relevant standards.
At Industrial Pressure Testing Ltd. …
- Steel BA cylinders will be periodically inspected and retested in accordance with EN 1968 Standard.
- Aluminium BA cylinders will be periodically inspected and retested in accordance with EN 1802 Standard.
- Composite BA cylinders will be periodically inspected and retested in accordance with EN ISO 11623 Standard.
- Valves are serviced in accordance with EN 14189:2003 and manufacturer’s specifications. Valves will be refitted in accordance with EN ISO 13341:1998 Cylinders will be labelled in accordance with ISO 13769.
- Date of Test permanently fixed to the cylinder in accordance with the Standard.
- Next retest date sticker fitted (colour code & shape in accordance with recommendations of BS5430 Part VI)
- Composite cylinders: We operate a policy of placing a sticker on the neck of each cylinder containing the retest date.
- The orange “FINAL” sticker on the cylinder neck will contain the withdrawal date of the cylinder. The expiry date of composite cylinders will be marked with the letters “FINAL” followed by the year (four figures) and the month (two figures).
If in doubt, call us out. Our Satisfaction is Your Safety.